Terms of Service
Last updated November 19, 2020
There are a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- Self-referrals are not allowed.
- Abuse or gaming will result in having your account banned.
- In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through an affiliate link or coupon code. If you have a case like this, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
Commissions are paid:
- We pay 20% of the revenue from a custom you refer for the first 24 months they are a paying member.
- Via PayPal. In order to receive payment, you must provide a valid PayPal email address.
- When the total amount owed is equal to or greater than $50 USD.